Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Brighton, bright orange pebble beach.

This is one of the free patterns in the Unwind programme it is by Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade and is the Pebble Beach Shawlette. Loving it so far. I've joined the KAL on Rav too.

I am using one of the skeins from Unwind in an uber bright orange -  have I ever mentioned how much I love orange? - It is from easy knits (link on previous Unwind post) on his Mesmeric base the colour (I muted it in the picture because it is so bright all the photos went blurry) is called Solar Erruption.

I plan to make the other free pattern as well but this one called to me being a Brighton girl who spent her teens trying to get comfy all summer on the pebble beaches by the pier.

P.s I know eruption only has one 'R' but I spelt as it is printed on the label.

No comments: