Friday, February 08, 2013

Ello me darlins

I haven't done much knitting this week, despite having 5 works in progress. When I have knit I've mainly been working on this stole of my own design. The photo has reproduced the colour well and the yarn is a BFL Silk blend of sock yarn. I am happy with how it is progressing even if it is slow going at the moment.

There has been quite a lot of this. Colder nights mean that the babies have been snugly on the beanbag midst the fluffy cushions.

There really haven't been that many changes in the last 5 years have there?

It's hard to believe that this little girlie has been ruling our home for 5 years now. She was the naughtiest puppy ever but has grown into a lovely sweet and adorable dog.

Just looking forward to the weekend now. Who knows I might actually get to knit on something....or maybe work on the new project on the loom.

Wherever you are, whatever your plans....have a good one.


No comments: