Monday, October 01, 2012

This weekend....

 I had a baking morning on Saturday. Above are cheese, paprika and oregano scones and below is a chocolate mocha layer cake. J had a cold and (he is never normally ill) and was down in the dumps so I thought some lovely home baked goodness would help....I  think it did....there was nothing left by yesterday evening.

 I finished my 'Hermione hearts Ron' (pattern on Rav). I modified the rib and the depth to suit how I like to wear hats. I used a hand spun alpaca silk blend in natural cream. It is still drying out from its wash because it is a dense knit.

I managed to complete three hats in my week of hat knitting - quite pleased with that.

Finally M and I stripped Lottie - who now looks all cute and puppimified. Took most of Sunday afternoon  but it was worth it....just need to tidy her paws and claws. Next week it will be time to wrangle the Scottie!

No comments: