Sunday, February 12, 2012

Books 20-22

'The Vampire's Warden', 'The Vampire's Curse' and 'The Vampire's Redemption'  by S.J Wright.
Format - Kindle.

Still hooked (again) on vampire fiction and apart from the above I haven't read much at all this week. I do have two other books on the go and one audio book but this week I needed easy, light reading and these fitted the bill. I have to say that books one and two I whizzed through but book three stalled me for a couple of days because, to be honest, it was a bit dismal. I spent most of the latter half of the book thinking 'FFS - just hurry up and end will you' not really a good attitude to have but that's is how it made me felt. I doubt I will bother any more that may come out in this series I found the main characters insipid and limp (apart from Michael) and the author just did make them come alive and the plot was jumpy.

Hopefully this week coming I will get a bit more reading time under my belt and I have gone back to the other books, though I do have a couple of trashy ones stashed on my Kindle in case I still am suffering from low attention threshold again.

No comments: