Monday, May 03, 2010

Lets go fly a kite.

Many moons ago, M and I flew kites - with driven addiction. Every spare minute of every day - into the twilight hours we could be found, windswept on a hill, flying something beautiful, powerful and spectacular. My favourite kite of all time - is this.......a Flexifoil (cobra) Scorpion - though mine is a different color configuration. They are antiques now - but I still love mine. It has an 8 ft wing span and sounds like an old tractor in stronger winds but I love it.

I think when the rain blows over, hopefully after lunch, that M, J and I need to go and blow away the cobwebs on the end of some big kites. J hasn't flown much - he didn't like the pull when he was younger, now he's a strapping lad, I think he'll love it. We still have a Flexifoil Kite Buggy too, so if he gets the hang of it, I think he may like that too.




No comments: