Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dun, dun, dun another one bites the dust.

Yay! At last it is finished. It is blocked. It is fuzzy. It is pretty.
The Upstairs Shawl by Michaela Behrends is off the needles. I'm really pleased with it. It will be perfect for summer evenings. The dye job by Nimu is very subtle and I adore the opalescence of the colours, particularly the flesh/peach tone and the lilac. All the technical bits are on a previous post or on my Rav page.


Someone got comfy this morning and took M's space when he got out of bed. Someone was very happy and sleepy and didn't want to move. Lottie enjoyed the snuggle too ;o)
The boys have ordered me a Mother's Day pressie (I wasn't expecting anything other than a card, we're not big on Mother's Day) of 3 yes 3 lace knitting books and some yummy lace yarn. Ohhh the bliss. Ohhhhh the torture for my mind. I love, totally love, knitting lace but I do rather suck at it. It comes under the heading 'pleasure pain principle'.

No comments: