Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The work of the Deeevil

Housework, laundry and ironing! Yuck hate them all with a passion that borders on violence. Where does all the dust come from? I dusted yesterday morning and there was none and overnight it all crept back onto the shelves - it is EVIL I tell you, totally EVIL and should be banished to the nearest pit of doom and despair.

Don't even get me started on the laundry monster that manages to fill (to the brim) a large wicker laundry basket in one day! Where does it all come from? Why is most of it small and smelly? I thought boys were meant to like being grubby? And of course the laundry monster morphs in just a few hours to an ironing beast. Ugh!

It is a cycle sucks all the warmth and joy from my person and takes me away from all the important things I hold dear....my knitting......my spinning.....my book......my afternoon snooze.....my need to not be cleaning etc.

Someone, somewhere make it all go away or invent a self cleaning home along with self cleansing and self ironing clothes - we can fly to the f*****g moon this can't be that difficult, it's not a big ask and just think how happy it would make so many people - me included.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is this 'dusting' of which you speak? Sounds horrible!