Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A whole chunk of peace & bliss.

We had a lovely, relaxing and chilling weekend.
Log fires, snuggling, walking, saunas, feeding and watching the local wildlife.

We read, we knit and we talked.



A visit to Salisbury Cathedral on the way home rounded it off nicely. Although neither of us are religious we both adore old churches and this one is magnificent. I was blown away by the Magna Carta.



It is nice to be home....missed J and the critters. Have a mountain of laundry to catch up on - that kid sure do get through clothes!!
Oh and I almost forget on the way out on Friday I dropped a bundle of cash (early birthday pressie) in the Get Knitted shop, pictures next time ;-)


1 comment:

Joanna said...

Lucky thing, can you sneak me into the boot next time, I really need a break....maybe we should have a fibery holiday to Woolfest!