Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Down, but not out!

I'm here but not - if you know what I mean.

It is all an awful mess, there is so much to do/arrange/sort out. Families are so complicated.

Anyhoo, I found out the other day - that the wonderful Pearl from http://www.greenhousebythesea.blogspot.com/ and http://limeylemon.blogspot.com/ had tagged me for the 'Eight things about me' meme. And as is it Pearl who tagged me - I will oblige cos she rocks!

The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1) I did ballet and tap for years from the age of 4 and can even dance on pointe.

2) I can play the clarinet.

3) I read the cereal packets every morning - even the ones I read the day before.

4) My home is always clean and tidy - but I hate housework and if I didn't make myself do it everyday I would be living in a pit!

5) I met my husband when I just 15.

6) I love to bury my face in the warm fluff on Conkers tummy and nuzzle it - it smells warm and dusty and it makes him purr.

7) I can do the splits.

8) I snore!

There it is then - ;-)

Can't think of 8 to tag - my head is overflowing with stuff right now - but if you want to have a go - then 'fill yer boots!'

Back to the grind and believe me with M's family it IS a grind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your comment about life is a grind with m family, they are grieving don't forget... you appear an ok person, but you HAVE to be patient at this very uncertain time. Families are a trial at the best of times. At the moment its the worst. Be patient but keep blogging.