Monday, July 30, 2007

Can you hear that?

It is the sound of silence. M has gone back to work. J is reading and I've unplugged the phone!

I can hear the girls next door and the screech the odd seagull and that is it.

I am having a day off. No chores. No home school. No laundry/ironing. No thinking,

AND..............................most importantly no 'mind-fuck' phone calls from M's family. M has another meeting to discuss arrangements and to see the solicitor this arvo. I am not involved in any of that......I have kind of wimped out because my head canna take no more.

I intend to knit, knit, read, knit, knit some more, listen to an audio book, knit and maybe dye or spin a little. Sounds soooooooo good.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh yeah, that sounds reeeeally good - you deserve a break right about now!