Thursday, May 17, 2007

A well deserved thank you and a .......

little moan.

But the 'Thank you' first ------------>>>>>>>> looksie at my new, improved and tidy sidebar. Isn't it lovely? Well, after my Luddite confession in a previous post Sandykins offered (most kindly) to do a spot of blog tidying for me. The new super whizzy sidebar is proof that some peoples understand how to use blogger! THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH SANDYKINS, YOU ROCK!

Now the little moan.....after getting blown out of our previous planned camping trip *mutter, mutter, grumble, complain* we are going camping this weekend *hurrah*.....NO! Not hurrah - firstly the weather forecast is terrible and secondly and more importantly (cos I don't mind the weather that much) I've got a terrible cold and chest infection and feel like sheeeeeeeet! Can you Adam and Eve it? Talk about sods law.

At this moment in time it is still my intention to go. But if this gets any worse then I may have to wimp out (I wanna go camping - 1st camp of the season - I wanna go camping) *stamps foot* the problem with me and colds is, that with having perennial rhinitis that colds hit me really bad. My ears, under my eyes, my nose and head pain are often inflamed by the rhinitis a cold doubles or sometimes even trebles what I normally suffer. I have a steroid spray (which I am always loathe to use) and can take pain meds etc - but colds still knock me really low. So I am not a happy bunny today.

We are meant to leave to camp tomorrow lunchtime, so I have a while to 'wait and see' how I'm doing........watch this space.

2 comments:

Sandykins57 said...

You are most welcome. I like a challenge! ;) Besides, I teach web design, so I am just honing my skills.

Sandykins57 said...

Oh, and I hope you feel better soon! Too bad that you weren't able to go camping. :(