Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yarn Pr0n - 1st for 2007!

A bumper load of yarn pR0n - with many recent additions not yet blogged about. First up is, freshly delivered today, Colinette Jitterbug in Castagna. I wasn't sure when I first saw this yarn online, but after seeing it knitting up at the weekend, I was converted. And it IS sock yarn and I DO lurve sock yarn.
Lornas Laces mmmmmmmmmmm more sock yarn in Tickled Pink - yummy, yummy, yummy goodness. Destined to be.....wait for it.....can you guess.....yep - socks!
This is berfday yarn from my Ma, purchased at the Knitting and Stitchcraft Show at the Brighton Centre at the weekend (I bought 2 balls of each). The grey one is Regia Bamboo (socks are already underway in this yarn) the multi is Regia Silk - yay more sockies!
Last but by no means least, another purchase from the weekend. This one is pure naughty indulgence - I present to you Hand Maiden 4 ply silk and cashmere is Sangria. This yarn is so yummy it is sinful. I have no plans for this yet other then to pet it and love it and secrete it into my stash and to revel in owning it for a while before it hits the needles.

I also got Vogue Knitting Winter - I feel a severe case of startitus in my near future as there is one pattern I adore and already have the yarn for. Lastly, got some new Brittany Birch 2.5mm sock needles - again I have a pattern in waiting that calls for this size which I can now start!

1 comment:

Zonda said...

Nice yarn pr0n! I have the Castagna also, was thinking of Monkey socks. That Hand Maiden is just lovely! The LL's is new and even better IRL I think! Look forward to seeing your new socks! :)