Sunday, January 07, 2007

6 weird things about me.

Six weird things about me:THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

Thanks to Annie at Upknit Creek for the tag.

1) I have been known to sing in my sleep - so M tells me.

2) I have 6 toenails on each foot. My little toe has 1 normal nail and 1 tiny little extra one.

3) I own 5 tarantulas but up until two years ago was terrified of spiders.

4) At just over a month under the age of 40 I can still do the splits and suck my own toes (if in the mood).

5) I am an arctophile ( I collect teddy bears).

6) I don't have a single filling in my teeth - maybe a bit lame but this is harder than it looks!

I tag - glittr and skitten (counts as 2)
Purlpower
Trueggman
Dani and Allie (counts as 2)

No comments: