Monday, February 27, 2006

PJ's, pizza and marshmallows!

The title describes the L family Sunday Slob-a-thon. We were going to go out for the day but decided it was too dang cold. So we cranked up the heating and stayed in our PJ's. J chose the menu so bacon butties for brekkie, pizza for lunch and hot chocolate with marshmallows throughout the day. The boys played on the PS2 and I knitted (the results of which can be seen below). I also finished a 2nd Airy scarf but haven't taken piccies yet. It was a brilliant day. J said it was the best day he'd ever had (all the money we've wasted taking him places in the past *sheesh*). It was very relaxing. I can't remember the last time I did something like that. I've already been informed that he'd like a repeat of it soon and all I can say is "Fine by me!"

No comments: