Friday, October 14, 2005

Bobs and bits.

So another week has just whizzed by - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesqueakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkboooooooooooooom - look, quick - too late, missed it.

So what has been occurring dudes?

Well, there has been a lot of learning going on this week. From division and Venn diagrams to personal pronouns, a splash of history, a pinch of French and a dollop of Greek mythology - phew I haven't stopped. We have also baked and made a whole family of pompom spiders and a home for them. We have read, made comics and just had a super time all round.

As for me, personally. I've been a bit lack lustre but I finished another pair of socks (as Dumbledore states you can never have too many pairs of socks). I also decided to give ally pally a miss as my agoraphobia is pretty bad at the mo and I can't face the train. M offered to drive but Purley Way is such a nightmare - it's not that bigger a deal to miss it.

M got his new amp he's been waiting for since June and he is finally off call - so a musical, creative, relaxing family weekend is on the cards for us. Sounds good to me.

No comments: